B2B Marketing: Manufacturing
Helping B2B marketers find the right audience and make connections that translate into real, bottom-line boosting results is challenging, especially when you add in supply chain complexities that often remove a manufacturer from its end user audience.
B2B marketing is our agency bread and butter. We speak bearing. We know the difference between a VMC and an HMC. We read Tribology & Lubrication Technology on the john. What we're trying to say is that we have an extremely broad base of B2B manufacturing experience:
- Specialty Chemicals
- Machine & Cutting Tool
- Mold Making
- Industrial Waxes
- Power Transmission
- Industrial Safety Products
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Lighting Food Processing
- Air Pollution Control
B2B Marketing: Professional Services
We understand what flies and what doesn't when marketing professional services. Heck, we're a professional service firm ourselves, so we understand that:
- Clients buy services differently than they buy products.
- Marketers and sellers may also be the folks managing and delivering services
- The competition may not necessarily be the firm down the street ("Do we really need you? Can we do this in-house?")
- Trust and passion are necessary.
We’ve worked with plenty of service providers over the years:
- Legal Architecture
- TPA/Workers' Compensation Consulting
- Employee Benefits Consulting
- Financial Services
- Engineering/Mold Design Firms
Cutting through the clutter to reach your audiences is hard work, not to mention expensive. The universe of potential customer is much larger, and the competition for their attention and discretionary spending is fierce. Without an enormous marketing budget, selling to consumers requires patience, commitment, Tums®, and Ashby Dillon Marketing.
We can help you maximize your B2C marketing budget through audience segmentation and inbound marketing strategies that bring customers to you.
Our B2C experience includes:
- Pet Products
- Health Screenings
- Hardware/Home Improvement